National Health Plan Executive (Remote)
About Digital Diagnostics:
At Digital Diagnostics, we’re on a mission to transform the quality, accessibility, and affordability of global healthcare through the automation of medical diagnosis and treatment.
Our flagship product – IDx-DR – is an artificial intelligence algorithm where the computer, not the physician, performs the diagnosis. Built on a series of patented machine learning algorithms, our FDA cleared software platform detects early signs of diabetic retinopathy, a debilitating eye disease that impacts 30+ million people with diabetes in the US.
We are using everything we’ve learned from IDx-DR to expand our AI platform across different therapeutic areas like skin cancer. To deliver on our mission, we need to expand our team of highly skilled and motivated team members to help us change healthcare for the better!
Who We Are:
Working for Digital Diagnostics offers you the opportunity to:
- Work with world-renowned computer scientists and clinicians who are pushing the limits of artificial intelligence, computer vision, and machine learning in medicine.
- Tackle complex challenges and projects with the highest levels of quality and execution for audiences that include top technologists, the FDA, and world-leading healthcare providers.
- Push the accessibility and quality of healthcare to new heights to improve the lives of millions of people.
- Contribute to a rapidly growing startup that lives by its mission to do “AI the Right Way”.
Who You Are:
Digital Diagnostics is looking for a National Health Plan Executive to work closely with Health Plans to introduce and expand the adoption of Digital Diagnostic's AI technology into their provider networks.
Our National Health Plan Executive will:
- Develop health plan territory strategy including mapping of health plans, identification of key client prospects, and account penetration strategy.
- Identify and target prospective roles and titles that are key stakeholders in adopting the Digital Diagnostics solution.
- Actively call on accounts within your territory - qualifying account needs and priorities relative to Digital Diagnostics’ strategy.
- Deliver comprehensive, accurate, and compelling sales presentations using all marketing and sales materials to key stakeholders involved in the buying process.
- Complete all sales meeting preparation and follow-up in an effective and timely manner.
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of relevant healthcare trends, priorities, challenges, and opportunities and how Digital Diagnostic’s AI solutions align and support.
- Complete administrative and sales documentation responsibilities as required, including maintaining an update to CRM with accurate activity and opportunity depiction.
- Build a pipeline of qualified health plan opportunities through direct selling of Digital Diagnostic's high-value AI Solutions and advance them through your pipeline to closure.
- Achieve all sales activity goals and sales growth objectives for your defined territory.
What We Are Looking For:
A successful National Health Plan Executive will have:
- Experience selling VBC and Population Health Technology Solutions to Health Plan Decision Makers
- Intermediate to senior level experience selling at a healthcare SaaS company, with a record of exceptional performance, demonstrating YOY sales growth and consistent quota attainment.
- An understanding of the Managed Care Contracting Process.
- Extensive experience in sales forecasting, sales reporting, territory planning, and management.
- Detailed understanding of the healthcare sales cycle and process.
- Experience introducing a new healthcare solution into the Market.
- Experience in closing deals > 500k AR.
If this sounds like you, then apply to be our next National Health Plan Executive!
Feeling over or underqualified but still think we’re cool? Have a specialty that doesn’t quite line up with this posting? We are recruiting at a number of levels for all sorts of specialties: Check out our career page at https://dxs.ai/about/careers/current-openings/
Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor an immigration case for employment at this time (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration cases).