Manager of Market Access and Health Policy - (Chicago, IL or Remote)
About Digital Diagnostics:
At Digital Diagnostics, we’re on a mission to transform the quality, accessibility, and affordability of global healthcare through the automation of medical diagnosis and treatment.
Our flagship product – IDx-DR – is an artificial intelligence algorithm where the computer, not the physician, performs the diagnosis. Built on a series of patented machine learning algorithms, our FDA cleared software platform detects early signs of diabetic retinopathy, a debilitating eye disease that impacts 30+ million people with diabetes in the US.
We are using everything we’ve learned from IDx-DR to expand our AI platform across different therapeutic areas like skin cancer. To deliver on our mission, we need to expand our team of highly skilled and motivated team members to help us change healthcare for the better!
Who We Are:
Working for Digital Diagnostics offers you the opportunity to:
- Work with world-renowned computer scientists and clinicians who are pushing the limits of artificial intelligence, computer vision, and machine learning in medicine.
- Tackle complex challenges and projects with the highest levels of quality and execution for audiences that include top technologists, the FDA, and world-leading healthcare providers.
- Push the accessibility and quality of healthcare to new heights to improve the lives of millions of people.
- Contribute to a rapidly growing startup that lives by its mission to do “AI the Right Way”.
Who You Are:
Digital Diagnostics is looking for a Manager of Market Access and Health Policy to help remove or lower barriers to patient access for our innovative products in the United States and around the globe. You will have the opportunity to work on the most cutting-edge challenges in payer policy and find passion in finding solutions to these issues.
The Manager of Market Access and Health Policy will:
- Support efforts to remove or lower barriers to patient access to Digital Diagnostic’s on-market and pipeline technologies by developing strategies directed at managed care plans, global payers, and public agencies.
- Monitor relevant health policy developments and provide meaningful guidance on opportunities and risks for product adoption.
- Create regional and country-specific budget impact models and clinical utility evidence development plans to support on-market and pipeline technology.
- Manage deliverables such as reimbursement dossiers and opportunities to inform health technology assessments.
- Work with cross-functional product, US Sales, International Sales, R&D, and Scientific Affairs to provide the voice of the payer and policymaker into the value proposition and implementation of the strategy.
- Conduct primary and secondary research that supports the market access strategy of new and existing products.
- Provide ongoing policy research in targeted geographies, including identification and first drafts of responses to RFPs/RFIs and continual oversight and review of LCDs and medical policies.
- Provide day-to-day management of payer pilots.
- Interact with KOLs to author blogs and thought pieces as needed.
- Contribute to the development and evaluation of innovative local pricing strategies and ensure compliance with applied policies.
- Maintain strong compliance with all relevant internal policies, compliance, and legal requirements.
What We Are Looking For:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in US managed care, market access, pricing, health economics & outcomes research, health policy, medical devices or diagnostics, with ideally one year of global.
- Good working knowledge of health care policy, health technology assessments, clinical practice guideline development, medical policy, and health economics and outcomes research (HEOR).
- Depth of business acumen and ability to inform and communicate product, technology, innovation, and research needs and strategies to internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, develop solutions, and drive toward targeted results.
- General interest and passion in health policy, reimbursement, and market access for emerging technologies in digital health.
This position requires 25% of travel
If this sounds like you, then apply to be our next Manager of Market Access and Health Policy!
Feeling over or underqualified but still think we’re cool? Have a specialty that doesn’t quite line up with this posting? We are recruiting at a number of levels for all sorts of specialties: Check out our career page at https://dxs.ai/about/careers/current-openings/
Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor an immigration case for employment at this time (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration cases).