Customer Success Manager - Chicago, IL or Remote
We’re on a mission to transform the quality, accessibility, and affordability of global healthcare through the automation of medical diagnosis and treatment.
Digital Diagnostics is the first and only company to achieve FDA authorization where it is the computer, not the clinician, to make the medical decision. Built on a series of patented machine learning algorithms, our software platform is designed to automatically diagnose patients without needing to see a physician. Our first approved indication is for early signs of a diabetic retinopathy, a debilitating eye disease that impacts the 30+ million diabetics in the US.
While our diabetic retinopathy product is approved and commercialized, we also have a deep R&D pipeline and are deploying our platform into an ever-increasing number of care environments, which will necessitate creatively evolving our existing systems. As a Customer Success Manager, you'll build strong relationships with our customers as you deploy our groundbreaking technology and partner with them for ongoing success.
Working for Digital Diagnostics offers you the opportunity to:
- Work with world-renowned doctors who are pushing the limits of machine learning in medicine.
- Build upon research and distribution partnerships with IBM’s Watson Health team to revolutionize health tech.
- Tackle complex problems/projects with the highest levels of quality and execution for audiences that include top technologists, the FDA, and world-leading healthcare providers.
- Push the accessibility and quality of healthcare to new heights to improve the lives of millions of people.
What We Are Looking For:
Digital Diagnostics is looking for a driven, results-oriented individual who excels at getting things done with the Digital Diagnostics team as well as our customers.
As point person for assigned customers, you will manage execution of their programs, and our commitments to the customer. Responsible for end to end customer success throughout the customer lifecycle (late-stage sales > implementation > retention/growth), driving high levels of adoption.
The successful candidate must:
- Work effectively within multiple domains to drive results and ensure mutual customer and Digital Diagnostics success
- Adapt to challenges, learn quickly, identify best paths forward and coordinate execution of solutions
- Act as the primary Digital Diagnostics representative during customer implementations
- Manage deliverables under challenging technical and timeline requirements
- Assist in developing processes and materials for customer onboarding, implementation, and training to ensure a seamless and consistent customer experience
- Continued engagement with customers to ensure product is fully adopted, functioning as intended, and adding expected value.
- Foster positive working relationships with key stakeholders (internal and external)
- Track metrics such as usage, payer reimbursement, quality of care metrics, etc.
- Work with product management and development to provide customer feedback regarding issues as well as new features to be added to the product roadmap
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years previous experience in customer success management, project management, or equivalent
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to fill a range of roles as needed, including a willingness to learn new things
- Willingness to travel as needed, estimated up to 50%
What will help you in this role:
- Highly conscientious and solution-oriented
- Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing work environment
- Eager to learn and willing to consider other points of view
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and take initiative
- Forward-looking with an optimistic world view
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize efficiently and multi-task
- Passionate about meeting customer needs